Our Blog is a place for constructive dialogue and information exchange between our organization and the public.
We hope to see your comments! However, this is a moderated blog and all comments are reviewed before posting. Only comments that comply with the guidelines below will be posted. We reserve the right to determine which comments are acceptable for the blog.
- Comments cannot contain vulgar, obscene, offensive or abusive language or personal attacks of any kind.
- Comments cannot promote commercial services or products or political candidates.
- Comments cannot include sensitive information or personally identifiable information, including phone numbers, (other than your name and your email address if you choose to disclose them).
- Children under 13 cannot submit comments per the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, but can send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- All blog entries and published comments are subject to disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act.
- General questions and comments from the public or the media can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org