Reasons Why You Should Choose Meierhoffer:
Reputation matters! The death of a loved one is a difficult time in your life and it is wise to make choices based on the quality of care you will receive.
- Child/Grandchild Protection- Families who qualify through the purchase of one of our all-inclusive packages, extend to their children and grandchildren, under the age of 21 and living at home, the benefit of a funeral or cremation service equal in value to the purchased plan in the untimely event of their death.
- We offer the finest, most modern, and most comfortable facilities in the Saint Joseph area. All are welcome to visit at any time and see for yourselves.
- Our team procures death certificates quickly, in most cases within 5 business days from the date of death.
- Our staff is the very best. We are kind, compassionate, and knowledgeable, dedicated to providing “second to none” service.
- We are rapid and responsive 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Others may take days to accomplish what we can do in hours.
- Fair and reasonable prices are clearly disclosed on our website.
- Cremation? Ask five questions:
a. Who owns the crematory? We do!
b. Where is it located? 5005 Frederick Blvd.
c. When can I visit it? Anytime
d. How can you assure me that you cremate responsibly? We cremate only 1 person at a time in our own crematory, staffed by dedicated people who sign oaths attesting to their personal commitment to our high standards.
e. How much time does it take to complete a cremation process? Because we operate our own crematories, we serve you more quickly – usually within 3 business days of your authorization and the County’s issuance of a permit.
Welcome to our Web site